PRIVACY & COOKIES
MARGO is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is WE ARE MARGO LTD of Park Gate, 161-163 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may periodically send information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• You can opt out of these at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in the footer of all of our newsletters, or you can email us directly at email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies we use :
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you came to our website.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
• Cookies provide us with information about how this website is used so we can keep it as up to date, relevant and error-free as possible, ultimately enhancing your shopping experience. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not store credit / debit card details, nor do we share, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.